Gemma-Louise's Media Blog

welcome to my media blog. this tells you about the development of ideas that i have had for my coursework. hope its a good read =D

Friday 8 January 2010

yet again im changing my idea ¬_¬ grr

yes, as the title says, i am once again changing my idea, due to the fact that i am unable to work with certain people within my group in this present period of time.
however, on a more positive note, i have decided to change my idea back to the documentary side of things and i will be keeping the title of "How is gender represented within three music videos".
for this, i am going to talk about why how males and females are represented the way they are in videos and i am going to provide three examples to use as evidence. the people i am going to use are lady gaga (female), Ozzy osbourne(male) and for both i will be talking about cheryl cole and will.i.am working as a team.
once again for the people who read this, i am very sorry for this happening =)

No comments:

Post a Comment