Gemma-Louise's Media Blog

welcome to my media blog. this tells you about the development of ideas that i have had for my coursework. hope its a good read =D

Tuesday 7 July 2009

Initial ideas 2


as it says in my previous blog about my intial ideas, my idea was to create a four minute television program based on manga but in reality. until now i thought this task would be alright for me to cope with but recently i have been thinking that it might be too much of a challenge for myself.

i have now decided to change my idea and am now thinking of creating a documentary showing how people are represented through music, for example, people who listen to rock music are shown as either goths or emo's.

i have decided to make my documentary roughly four minutes long and i plan to rethink my textual analysis as i am not yet sure how i am going to set it out :D

No comments:

Post a Comment